OSGA 55+ District 28 Events Committee Chairperson
|Contact||Matt Trinnear, Program Coordinator; Phone: 416-426-7031 * 1-800-320-6423; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|More Info Link||www.ontarioseniorgames.ca/district_page.asp?id=25|
|Duties||The Events Committee Chairperson shall: |
1. Direct this committee towards the goals of conducting the activities in an efficient and coordinated manner.
2. Select sites of each activity as appropriate and recommend same to District Games Committee.
3. Ensure convenors are recruited for each event.
4. Ensure that all event convenors and volunteers know the rules and necessary details for the operation of their activities.
5. Ensure that all information is communicated from all committees to the Events Committee.
6. Coordinate data on activity details, which is then distributed to appropriate committees.
7. Ensure that each site is ready for the activity on schedule.
|Clients||55+ Participants in Simcoe County|
|Number of Positions||Simcoe County: 1 individual(s)|
|Ages||18 year(s) and up|
|Minimum Hours||3 / Month|
|Commitment Length||Long Term (more than one year)|
|Training||Orientation ; Training on-going|
|Interaction Level||Small Group|
|Start Date||On or after 12 Mar 2012|
|Police Check||Not Required|
|Areas of Interest||Committee Member ; General Help (Recreation & Sports) ; Program Leader/Assistant ; Recreation/Leisure Activities ; Sporting Event|
|[ More Agency Info | Other Opportunities | Suggest New Opportunity ]|
|Organization Name||Ontario Senior Games Association. Simcoe County, District 28|
|Address & Map|
3 Concorde Gate, Suite 310
Toronto, ON M3C 3N7
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-320-6423|