OSGA 55+ District 28 Registration Committee Chairperson
|Contact||Lety Dudgeon, District Representative; Phone: 705-528-0140; Email: email@example.com|
|More Info Link||www.ontarioseniorgames.ca/district_page.asp?id=25|
|Duties||The Registration Committee Chairperson shall: |
1. Plan and implement all registration procedures (on site registration, pre-registration, collection of funds, etc.).
2. Ensure that all forms are completed accurately and that all waivers are signed.
3. Communicate the registration information to the appropriate event convenor and committee chairs as needed.
4. Have an ongoing up-to-date list of all participants.
5. Ensure that participant registration information is forwarded to the OSGA in a timely manner.
6. Present a report of the registration information to the District Coordinator and the District Games Committee at the completion of the Games.
|Clients||55+ Participants in Simcoe County|
|Number of Positions||Simcoe County |
3 individual(s) needed in total.
|Ages||18 year(s) and up|
|Suitable for OSSD||No|
|Minimum Hours||3 / Month|
|Commitment Length||Long Term (more than one year)|
|Training||Orientation ; Training on-going|
|Interaction Level||Small Group|
|Police Check||Not Required|
|Areas of Interest||Committee Member ; General Help (Recreation & Sports) ; Program Leader/Assistant ; Recreation/Leisure Activities ; Sporting Event|
|[ More Agency Info | Other Opportunities | Suggest New Opportunity ]|
|Organization Name||Ontario Senior Games Association. Simcoe County, District 28|
|Address & Map|
3 Concorde Gate, Suite 310
Toronto, ON M3C 3N7
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-320-6423|