You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Information Referral
Springwater Township inc. Elmvale, Midhurst, Hillsdale
Tay Township including Port McNicoll, Victoria Harbour, Waubaushene
Tiny Township inc. Perkinsfield, Lafontaine, Wyebridge, Wyevale, Waverly
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
|Position Title||Organization Name(s)||Communities||Duties|
|Health Fairs, Community Displays||Alzheimer Society of Simcoe County, Barrie Head Office||* assist in promoting the programs and services of the Society to the attendees of the Health Fair.
* provide basic information about Alzheimer's disease.
* direct people to appropriate community support services.
* Pick up display and brochures at the Society offices or an agreed to location.
* Set up the display as per the Procedures listed in the Health Fair Resource Manual.
* Answer general questions and distribute information about the programs and services of the Society.
* Refer individuals to appropriate community support services.
* Take down the display, pack up the brochures and return the display and brochures to the Society offices or an agreed to location.
* Complete the Evaluation Form located in the Health Fair Resource Manual
|Event Committee Member and Volunteers||DeafBlind Ontario Services||We are seeking COMMITTEE MEMBERS who would like to have fun and assist in the coordination of great special events;
ACTIVITIES - include: assisting with ticket/attendance sales; silent auction prizes; identifying sponosrs and/or businesses that could provide gifts or prizes.
We are also seeking VOLUNTEERS at the events to primarily assist in the following areas:
- event set-up & take-down
- raffle sales
- silent auction set-up, tabulation & take-down
|Fundraising Event Volunteer||Seasons Centre for Grieving Children||Volunteers needed to assist with event organizing and delivery.|
|Speakers Bureau Volunteer||Canadian Diabetes Association, Central East Regional Leadership Centre||Outgoing people are being sought, who enjoy public speaking, to present our prepared presentations to groups such as service clubs, church groups, schools etc.
We are also looking for friendly volunteers interested in attending healthfairs and manning a Cdn. Diabetes Assoc. information table (with literature etc).
Interested in helping at various fundraising events? Please let us know - often short-term time commitments are available.