You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Donations - Clothing, Children's
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
|Position Title||Organization / Program Name(s)||Communities||Duties|
|Product Drive - La maison Rosewood Shelter||United Way Day of Caring - Corporate / Charity Volunteer Directory||We would welcome any contribution, but the list below describes our greatest needs:
- any full size personal hygiene products (shampoo, conditioner, body wash etc.)
- disposable razors
- socks and underwear in a wide variety of sizes, including children's.
|Product Drive-My Friend's House, Collingwood||United Way Day of Caring - Corporate / Charity Volunteer Directory||We would be very grateful to receive:
- Toilet Paper; Paper Towels; J-Cloths; Laundry Detergent (unscented)
- Garbage Bags – Big Green & small white
- Grocery Gift Certificates; Non-perishable food items
- Baking goods – sugars and flour
- NEW Underwear – women’s and children’s; NEW Socks – women’s and children’s
- NEW Slippers – women’s and children’s
- YMCA day passes; Cineplex gift cards; Tim Horton’s/Starbucks Gift Cards
- Pre-paid Phone Card; Hair Salon Gift Cards
- Books for teens and children
My Friend's House is currently partnering with Discovery Toys, which provides high quality learning toys and games for children of all ages, from newborn to adult. These toys are not available in stores, and come with a lifetime guarantee. For more information or to order one of these wonderful toys for My Friend`s House, contact Janine Murphy at janinemurphyDT@gmail.com (705) 293-0488.
|Giving Coordinator||Youth Haven||This person would coordinate donation items for the house or for residents by identifying, cataloguing and working with Executive Director and Staff to determine needs. This volunteer would also make arrangements to have donations delivered or picked up. This volunteer could also source out items if needed.|